Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Post # 1

For starters I just got laided off my job which adds me to the percentage of people who have lost been fired from their jobs due to the economy. So instead of going out and getting turned down by the world I decided to open up my own business. I have worked with dogs for more then 4 years which lead me to believe I DO HAVE Experience. A day in the life of my job consist of waking up at any time since I have no set hours because it is my business. OH wait I have not explained what exactly my business is, I am in the buisness of walking, boarding and pet sitting animals. So to continue after I wake up I check my phone and email for any potential costumers. After that the dogs that I am taking care of are walked and feed . Then I go to Manhattan and walk all my dog costumers lol. When I'm done with them I go home and walk my boarders again. My work place is my home since I have no money to open my own business just yet.

The only thing I would change about my job is how many clients I get per week, But besides that all I want is for my business to grow and become something big !

No comments:

Post a Comment