Wednesday, April 15, 2009

POST # 4 - WHAT WORK iiS ??

I think Levin's story and poem was real and had more meaning behind it. Even if it really did happen h=to him or not it seemed real and it seemed to have really affected him. I also feel when he said he carried the anger for the rest of his life to be hard for him. Just like it it where to happen to me I would be the same exact way. I would have probably cursed someone out. But hey that just me.

Now how does Levin's poem and story relate to or class work I believe it just shows just how hard it is to get a job for anyone or to actually be taken seriously by anyone now a days. Because when you do go in for a job people mite look at you and be life oh no this person is not gonna work when they don't even know of your working capability. For instance as you all know- well at least those who have read my other blogs. I recently started my own business- now you mite say " hey aren't you to young" and ill tell you age is just a number. But in turn yes I am because as I try to get my name and business out their all i receive are slammed doors in face. But as Levine said he just waited to get interviewed by the people. All people have now is hope and that hope for work is becoming smaller and smaller for each and every person.

No comments:

Post a Comment